For more information on COVID-19 and steps you can take to minimize risk click here!
To let us know of a rescheduling or cancellation of your event, email us at email@example.com!
- Virginia K-12 schools are closed through the end of the academic year
- “7/11 on the Lake” in Clarksville will be providing FREE lunch for students Monday through Friday from 11am to 1pm each day until further notice. Their stores in La Crosse (East Atlantic) and Chase City (213 West 2nd Street) will do the same
- Mecklenburg County VA Juvenile and Domestic Court and General District Court has suspended all non-emergency cases until April 6, 2020.
- South Hill Chamber (All events below either postponed or cancelled)
- April 7th Chamber Lunch.
- May 5th Chamber Lunch.
- April 24th Golf Classic.
- April 25th Historic Garden Week Tour.
- May 21st Sunset Sounds Concert.
- VEC South Hill will be closed until further notice.
- Chase City Volunteer Fire Department chicken dinner scheduled for March 20 has been postponed to a later date.
- Spring Revival at Sharon Baptist Church cancelled.
- The ArtBank of Southside Virginia’s presentation of Richmond Ballet II scheduled for March 28 has been postponed to a later date yet to be determined.
- Smokey Wilson concert at LaCrosse Baptist Church postponed.
- Bingo at Chase City Rescue Squad cancelled.
- Appalachian Express concert at Chase City Baptist Church postponed.
- “The Wall that Heals” Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica scheduled for April 2-5 in Boydton has been postponed.
- SVCC Chorus concerts scheduled for April 18 & 19 cancelled.
- South Boston Speedway Offices closed until June 10th.
- Arrowhead Gun Club’s 4th Annual Youth Field Day that was scheduled for March 28th has been postponed.